Friday, February 13, 2015
Olympic Oval (5662 Cougar Lane, Kearns)
$5 per athlete—covers all events. Registration and seeding will take place at the Oval on the day of the meet. No pre-registration is required. There is no cost to coaches or spectators. Checks should be made out to 'Davis County Running Club'
1. We will run the fast heat first in each event. Races will not begin before the scheduled time, but may start late based on the number of participants.
2. 3/16 inch pyramid spikes. The same size spikes are required two weeks earlier at the UHSTCA Meet. Spikes may only be worn on the track surface. Please remove your spikes when leaving the track.
3. Athletes need to be at the starting line for check-in 15 minutes prior to their event.
4. We have permission from the Olympic Oval to bring in our own food, but need to be sure to clean up after ourselves.
5. Runners from states other than Utah are invited to participate.
6. The top eight heats of the 400m Dash will be run in lanes with 4 runners per heat. The remaining heats will be waterfall starts with 6-8 runners per heat.
Special Thanks to sponsors: Dairy Farmers of Utah and Salt Lake Running Company